Grandparents Photo Frame Gift "The only thing better than having you as parents..." Grandchildren Personalized Picture Frame From Children
Giving a MemoryScapes Frame to a Grandparent is not only Gifting a Quality Picture Frame that Grandparents are Proud to Display in their Home but also a Present that with its Personalization and Customization shows you put Extra Time, Energy and Thought into their Gift!
MEMORYSCAPES PERSONALIZED & CUSTOMIZED PICTURE FRAMES.
A Unique and High Quality Gift for Any Occasion!
EXAMPLE FRAME IN PHOTO DETAILS:
- Overall Size: 12"x12"
- Background: #18 Dark Gray Damask
- Wooden Mat: White
- Lettering: White
- EZFrame: #18 Dark Gray Damask for a 4"x6" photo ( No Glass Style)
- Saying: Reads "The only thing better than having you as parents, is our children having you as grandparents."
ALL of our Frames Incorporate MAGNETIC framing. This is our EZFrame Style which matches the background selection and Connects to the 12"x12" Backboard Magnetically, doesn't have glass, and allows for Photo Changes in Mere Seconds! The 12”x12: Backboard is designed to hang on the wall with your own nail/screw or to lean on a flat surface.
***HOW TO ORDER***
1) Choose A Background Color from the Drop Down Menu. The background options with assigned numbers can be viewed in the last photos of the listing.
2) Enter All Personalization Details or Small Changes to the Saying in the "Personalization" Box on the Product Page. If None are needed put "None" Here.
3) All other Important Details can be entered into the “Special Instructions to MemoryScapes” on the checkout page. If you want an entire Custom saying Enter that here. If you plan to send a photo for us to print and insert remind us here.
4) If you wish to send a photo for us to print and insert for you send it to us in Facebook Messenger or to firstname.lastname@example.org
***All orders that have been personalized will receive a computerized proof within 3 business days. All proofs must be approved before we can proceed with your order! ***
GIVE YOUR TREASURED MEMORIES THE DISPLAY THEY DESERVE