Grandpa Hero Frame~ Picture Frame For Grandpa~ Personalized Grandfather Photo Frame~ Papa Picture Frame for Father's Day ~ Customized Frame
Giving a MemoryScapes Frame to a Grandfather is not only Gifting a Quality Picture Frame that Grandparents are Proud to Display in their Home but also a Present that with its Personalization and Customization shows you put Extra Time, Energy and Thought into their Gift!
MEMORYSCAPES PERSONALIZED & CUSTOMIZED PICTURE FRAMES.A Unique and High Quality Gift for Any Occasion!
EXAMPLE FRAME IN PHOTO DETAILS:
- Overall Size: 12"x12"
- Background: CUSTOM BACKGROUND: Distressed Linen Background #18 Black/Gray
- Wooden Mat: Yellow Shown in Photos. Any color is available upon request.
- Lettering: White & Black
- 4"x6"Photo Frame: 2 options: Traditional: White or EZFRAME (same as background selection) with optional personalization on it
- Saying: Reads "Some people don't believe in Heroes, But they haven't met my Grandpa"
Designed to hang on the wall with your own nail/screw and also made to lean on any flat surface. ALL our frames incorporate our MAGNETIC FRAMING style. The 4"x6" Frame is connected to the 12"x12" Backboard magnetically.***HOW TO ORDER***
1) Choose A Background Color from the Drop Down Menu. The background options with assigned numbers can be viewed in the last photos of the listing.
2) Enter All Personalization Details or Small Changes to the Saying in the "Personalization" Box on the Product Page. If None are needed put "None" Here.
3) All other Important Details can be entered into the “Special Instructions to MemoryScapes” on the checkout page. If you want an entire Custom saying Enter that here. If you plan to send a photo for us to print and insert remind us here.
4) If you wish to send a photo for us to print and insert for you send it to us in Facebook Messenger or to email@example.com
***All orders that have been personalized will receive a computerized proof within 3 business days. All proofs must be approved before we can proceed with your order! ***
GIVE YOUR TREASURED MEMORIES THE DISPLAY THEY DESERVE